domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

As a child

As a child

*As a child... my house were my favorite playground all my friends came out to play.

*As a child... my parents and i went to a lot of circus and fairs.


*As a child... my sister and i used to played with our barbie house. it was our favorite game.


*As a child... my grandparents died. it was really sad.


*As a child... my favorite food was junk food like burgers and pizzas. still is.


*As a child... i had the best time with friends we were inseparable.


*As a child... my favorite toy was a princess castle.


*As a child...my favorite music artist was Britney Spears.


*As a child... i didnt like my school.but i always came.


*As a child my favorite vacation was in bocono. it a really cold and beautiful place. 

Hope you like it
Best Wishes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario