viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

Hi everyone!



Hello, My name’s Lormarys Montero . I’m from Maracaibo. I live in Las Amalias, i am 17 years old, but really soon i am going to turn 18 so i am really excited about it. i study mass communication at urbe.

I love watching movies specially funny ones, my favorites recently  are Easy A, the hangover and zombiland. I am a huge fan of the twilight saga movies and books. i love hang out with my friends and have twinigths (movie nights usually about twilight)  with my sister. i hate  war films, i dont like fights or confrontations  i am a peaceful person. I love candies and junk food.

My dream is to graduate at urbe as a publicist, and do amazing campaigns and commercials  to promote products. My role models are my uncle and Giuliana Rancic from E news, i hope to one day i will be as good as
 them. Of course my dream is also get marry  and have kids.    

I love learning languages. I have study English since years. i think is really important specially if you are a mass communicator. I would like to learn more in this level and hopefully to improve. I also would like to learn  French, Portuguese and mandarin. I practice everyday by watching american shows and movies like friends, two and a half man and will and grace. Is a great trick to learn new words and pronunciation. So i  recommend it.


 thats all friends !


best wishes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario